- Time is TBDZOOMTime is TBDZOOMThe lessons are intended for children from 7 years of age and even adults who want to learn Lithuanian. Classes are held individually or in small groups with live interaction with teachers. The Lithuanian language is studied, the existing knowledge is improved, and the history of Lithuania is introduced.
- Time is TBDZOOM
- Sat, 21 AugMidhurst21 Aug, 14:00 – 27 Aug, 10:00Midhurst, Midhurst GU29, UKStovykla su palapinėmis "Gamtos vaikas", 7 dienos, 11 - 16 m. amžiaus grupė. Vietų kiekis ribotas. REZERVACIJA Į STOVYKLĄ ATLIEKAMA KIEKVIENAM VAIKUI ATSKIRAI, nes atliekant rezervacinį mokestį iš karto pildysite ir dalyvio registracijos formą.
- Sun, 15 AugMidhurst15 Aug, 14:00 – 20 Aug, 12:00Midhurst, Midhurst GU29, UKStovykla su palapinėmis "Gamtos vaikas", 6 dienos, 7 - 14 m. amžiaus vaikų grupė. Vietų kiekis ribotas. REZERVACIJA Į STOVYKLĄ ATLIEKAMA KIEKVIENAM VAIKUI ATSKIRAI, nes atliekant rezervacinį mokestį iš karto pildysite ir dalyvio registracijos formą.
- Sun, 15 AugMidhurst15 Aug, 14:00 – 27 Aug, 10:00Midhurst, Midhurst GU29, UKDvigubai daugiau džiaugsmo! Stovykla su palapinėmis "Gamtos vaikas", 13 dienų, 10 - 16 m. amžiaus grupė. Vietų kiekis ribotas. REZERVACIJA Į STOVYKLĄ ATLIEKAMA KIEKVIENAM VAIKUI ATSKIRAI, nes atliekant rezervacinį mokestį iš karto pildysite ir dalyvio registracijos formą.
Conditions of concerts organized by Lithuanian Community of South Coast:
The concerts are for the whole family.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED.
A purchased ticket does not guarantee a seat at a specific table. Depending on the type of concert and the number of people, tickets may be standing or seated, with seats selected at random, unless otherwise stated in the event information.
The ticket price is per seat, not per table.
If you do not order a specific table, the place is selected at random and is not changed. If you are planning to come with a group of friends, we recommend making one purchase to increase your chances of sitting together. The tables can accommodate from 4 to 20 people.
Keep in mind that all issues of the event are supervised by volunteers, so be kind, friendly. These people create joy for the Lithuanian community on the south coast of England. So your support and good word are worth their weight in gold.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.gintareliai.co.uk in the events section.
Children are admitted free of charge: YES (up to 5 years old (without additional seating).
It is allowed to take photos, videos: YES
Event organizer: Lithuanian Community of South Coast
Meals and beverages: Food and beverages are ordered at the bar, with the bar taking full responsibility for orders.
Additional information: The hall is adapted for the disabled. You must have an accompanying person.
CONTACTS: If you have any difficulties when booking a ticket or have additional questions, feel free to write an e-mail. email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call tel. number 07425 188842
Parking: across the waterfront from 18:00. parking is free, and there is a larger car park nearby: Canoe Lake, Clarence Esplanade, Southsea, Hampshire, PO4 9RG.
You arrive by train or bus from another city: the most convenient, fastest and cheapest option will be to call a taxi, we recommend Aqua cars, it will take about 10 minutes. and the trip will cost around £ 5.
Personal Data Controller: Amber, as your personal data controller, will provide your personal data (name, surname, information about purchased tickets, e-mail address) to the Event Organizer as a data controller who will process your personal data for the purpose and purpose of the contract. For more information, contact the Event Organizer above.
Tickets are refunded only if the event does not take place or if the date of the event is postponed. The distributor acts as a revealed intermediary.
- Visitors to www.gintareliai.co.uk have the opportunity to purchase an electronic ticket (e-ticket) online. When purchasing an e-ticket, it is necessary to fill in the contact information correctly - an electronic ticket will be sent by the specified e-mail. This ticket must be printed in good quality on a white sheet of A4 paper and presented at the entrance to the event.
- One electronic ticket can be used only once. The e-ticket holder must not allow other persons to copy their ticket. In case of copying the ticket, the person who first presented the ticket at the entrance control point enters the event.
- It is strictly forbidden to copy, reproduce, falsify or resell the ticket to third parties. It is also forbidden to use or acquire them in any other illegal way. Violations of these prohibitions or attempts to violate them shall be liable in accordance with the law. Persons who use tickets illegally may be prosecuted. We always report these violations to the police. The right to use the service specified in the ticket may be revoked for the person who has the illegally purchased ticket.
- In case of electronic ticket return (if the event is canceled and the organizer instructs the LCSC to return the ticket, the buyer must present an identity document - the data in it must match the data on the electronic ticket.