Family Camp 2020
Laikas ir vieta
FAMILY CAMP - Lithuania Minor.
The number of participants is limited, so don't delay and register.
For more than a year now, the camp "Gintarėliai" has been organizing a camp for Lithuanian families in the United Kingdom, inviting compatriots from different cities of England.
This year is exceptional - in 2020 we celebrate the 30th anniversary of Lithuania 's Independence. Due to Covid - 19, all Lithuanian organizations in the world had to cancel many events. Leaders of the unity will come to the Gintarėliai camp from organizations from the UK: the Lithuanian educational studio Jūra, the Lithuanian community on the south coast of the United Kingdom and the support unit of the Lithuanian Riflemen's Union of the United Kingdom. During the organization's camp, compatriots will be invited to participate in the world exhibition of Lithuanian children's drawings "I am a free Lithuanian in the world", a 3 km national march through the heaths, an official commemoration, during which the lecturer will read:
Rimantas Vingras, pianist, coordinator of the Santara - Light Club of London - "Lithuanianness: preservation or creation?" Antanas Jocius, UK Commander of the Riflemen's Union Unit - "Lithuanian Riflemen's Union - Creating Citizenship Abroad".
Gintarė Ulevičiūtė Head of the Lithuanian Education Study "Sea" - "Lithuanian Children of the World - Bridges with Lithuania."
In the evening program, we will enjoy not only a bonfire, but also a musical concert by performers living in the UK. During which the musical group Pepi Pop, guitarist Raigardas Brėskys and X - factor participant, performer Alna will perform.
The camp program will begin on Friday and end on Sunday. In the evenings we will enjoy a bonfire, in the east we will meet with an exercise, during the day there will be a family sports tournament, a game of golden mind, we will bake potatoes in embers and more. entertainment.
The camp also has rules. So it’s important to get to know them before you arrive. We want to draw attention because the camp is for the whole family who like to have fun with alcohol - this is not the place.
12 FAMILY CAMP ORDERS
1. Upon arrival at the campsite, you assume full responsibility for the potential risk of viruses. The organizers do not take responsibility for diseases. You must stay at home if you or your family members experience symptoms of the Covid 19 virus. Arrive hand disinfectants, gloves and masks for your family on arrival (if you wear them). Keep a safe distance.
2. You respect the environment in which children are present;
3. You know how to deal with adults;
4. You are able to lend a helping hand to neighbors who have difficulty building tents;
5. You have no problems from a racist, religious, sexual point of view and you respect and agree with the other sides of Lithuanians of different nationalities;
6. Do not change in a public space, especially near children;
7. Do not drink strong drinks, and weak ones only after 20 hours. evening;
8. You agree to follow the rules of distance and hygiene for Covid -19;
9. Take your rubbish with you.
10. Using the toilet, shower, kitchen, etc. in common areas, disinfect everything and leave it clean.
11. You will help the joint forces to leave the recreation base as tidy as we found.
12. We will keep the inventory of the recreation base so that it can become an annual place for the family camp.
Additional applause and shouts of support for participants:
1. If you bring a guitar or other. a musical instrument to be played by a bonfire;
2. If you are a sporty or creative soul and have contributed to the organization of active entertainment for children and adults;
3. If you have golden hands and can offer some craft activities for children or adults;
4. if you have spec. knowledge that we could use for hiking or other. organization of activities;
Feel free to write if you have any ideas or wishes: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you understand that the family camp is organized on an ideological basis in order to reduce the segregation between compatriots. We want to create a harmonious environment for Lithuanian couples, young families, elderly people and children who enjoy nature, long for friendly, sincere Lithuanian communication, who want to make new friendships and feel at home.
GBP 40 for a person over 15 years of age;
GBP 30 per child (3-15 years old), and
GBP 14 per child (0-2 years)
Included in the price: rent of the whole recreation base from Friday to Sunday. In the recreation area there is playground, kitchen, showers, toilets, fireplace, firewood, hiking trails, terrace, meeting room / dining room).
All Lithuanians in the UK who respect each other, cherish their traditions, language and nation are welcome. Everyone who misses Lithuanian society, Lithuanian laughter, who are active, knows how to have fun without alcohol, determined to get to know and communicate.
Our goal is to create a great Lithuanian community, which is a great example for Lithuanian children.
ABOUT THE CAMP:
Once a year, Amber organizes a family camp. We - the organizers, are the same as you, young, brave energetic parents who do not want to feel lonely and separated. That is why we create a community around us, we show our children that the Lithuanian nation is great, inventive and extremely lustful.
ABOUT THE CAMP
This year, the camp will take place at a recreation base near the town of Midhurst. Only camp guests will be at the resort throughout the weekend, so you won’t see any outsiders around. Located in South Dawns National Park, away from the village, in a true natural haven. The area of the campsite is extremely large. There is a fireplace, kitchen, showers, toilets, children's playground.
HAVE WITH YOU:
We cannot predict the weather, but we must all bring a good mood.
Have picnic and camping equipment with you: tents, mattresses, sleeping bags, rugs, pillows, chairs, tables, parasols, gazebos, decks on the grass, etc. Don’t forget flashlights or more. outdoor lamps to light up in the dark, garbage bags, cooking tiles (to avoid congestion in the kitchen) and hand sanitizer for your family.
Clothing suitable for the forest: long-sleeved shirts, sweaters, long pants, shoes that hold firmly to the feet, suitable for running, climbing, those that you can lubricate by climbing into the clay. Jacket, hat, sunscreen, looser clothes for the evening.
PARKING - available.
TOILETS - yes.
SHOWERS - YES.
Food - we bring it ourselves. There is a kitchen, utensils, pots, pans, stoves, sinks. If you want to fry the meat, bring your own barbecue. To avoid congestion in the kitchen, we recommend having cooking stoves. Dishwashing liquid, sponges, cloths.
Everyone take what your family eats. Remember to bring enough drinking water.
Midhurst, United Kingdom (specific address will be sent to participants in person).
Recreation center in South Downs National Park.
- Sold OutAdult ticket£40+£0.80 fee£40+£0.80 fee0£0
- Sold OutChild ticket 3 - 16 years.£30+£0.60 fee£30+£0.60 fee0£0
- Sold OutChild ticket 0 - 2 years.£14+£0.28 fee£14+£0.28 fee0£0