BIPLAN concert in Portsmouth
Laikas ir vieta
The Lithuanian Community of South Coast presents the only BIPLAN concert of the group in England, which will take place in 2020, at the event "Freedom Spring" to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Lithuanian Independence. March 21 on saturday. In the historic city of Portsmouth, in the unique concert hall The Gaiety Bar, Lithuanian laughter and songs will be heard on the sea shore.
The event will be started by the performers:
singer Yeva Deli and duo guitarist Raigardas Brėskys and violinist Gabija Kasiliauskaitė.
Event time: 19:00 - 00:00.
The door opens at 18:00.
The concert is for the whole family.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED.
Depending on the number of guests, the rooms can be standing or sitting. An exception is made for families with children, they have the opportunity to reserve seats in a separate area (the number of seats is limited).
The ticket price is for the seat, not for the table.
If you do not order a specific table, the place is selected at random and is not changed. If you are planning to come with a group of friends, we recommend making one purchase to increase your chances of sitting together. The tables can accommodate from 4 to 20 people. So if you came in threes and got seats at the 10 - seat table, then you will have companions.
We emphasize that we cannot make transplants or relocations if they are seated because the locations are selected at random.
The event is organized by a non-profit organization and all issues of the event are volunteered by volunteers, so be kind, respectful and friendly if something takes a little longer than usual or there are minor problems. These people create joy for the Lithuanian community on the south coast of England, so let us respect each other. Your support and good word are worth their weight in gold.
Tickets on sale until March 15.
The door opens at 18:00.
Start of the concert: 19:00
Concert duration: 3 hours.
Dances change after the concert.
Children are admitted free of charge: YES (up to 5 years old (without additional seating).
It is allowed to take photos, videos: YES
Event organizer: Lithuanian Community of South Coast
Meals and beverages: Food and beverages are ordered at the bar, the LCSC is not responsible for the quality of the food or the duration of cooking.
Additional information: The hall is adapted for the disabled. You must have an accompanying person.
CONTACTS: If you have any difficulties when booking a ticket or have additional questions, feel free to write an e-mail. email address: email@example.com or call tel. number 07425 188842
Parking: across the waterfront from 18:00. parking is free, and there is a larger car park nearby: Canoe Lake, Clarence Esplanade, Southsea, Hampshire, PO4 9RG.
You arrive by train or bus from another city: the most convenient, fastest and cheapest option will be to call a taxi, we recommend Aqua cars, it will take about 10 minutes. and the trip will cost around £ 5.
Personal data controller: Amber, as your personal data controller, will provide your personal data (name, surname, information about purchased tickets, e-mail address) to the event organizer, as a data controller, who will process your personal data for the purpose and purpose of the contract. For more information, contact the event organizer above.
Tickets are refunded only if the event does not take place or if the date of the event is postponed. The distributor acts as a revealed intermediary.
- Visitors to www.gintareliai.co.uk have the opportunity to purchase an electronic ticket (e-ticket) online. When purchasing an e-ticket, it is necessary to fill in the contact information correctly - an electronic ticket will be sent by the specified e-mail. This ticket must be printed in good quality on a white sheet of A4 paper and presented at the entrance to the event.
- One electronic ticket can be used only once. The e-ticket holder must not allow other persons to copy their ticket. In case of copying the ticket, the person who first presented the ticket at the entrance control point enters the event.
- It is strictly forbidden to copy, reproduce, falsify or resell the ticket to third parties. It is also forbidden to use or acquire them in any other illegal way. Violations of these prohibitions or attempts to violate them shall be liable in accordance with the law. Persons who use tickets illegally may be prosecuted. We always report these violations to the police. The right to use the service specified in the ticket may be revoked for the person who has the illegally purchased ticket.
- In case of electronic ticket return (if the event is canceled and the organizer instructs the LCSC to return the ticket, the buyer must present an identity document - the data in it must match the data on the electronic ticket.
- Child ticket (6-15 years)£15£150£0
- Child ticket (0-5 years)£0£00£0
- Adult ticket£22£220£0